4/30/2014

Waiting on Wednesday #66: Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This is where you showcase an upcoming release you're anxiously awaiting!

This week, I'm waiting on:
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers.

His Fair Assassin #3.
Expected Publication: November 4, 2014.
by: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.

Goodreads Synopsis:
Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has.


Why I'm excited:
Maybe because these books are fabulous? Maybe because they're about assassin nuns in 15th century France? Maybe because these girls are fantastic characters? Maybe because I am so excited for Annith's story? Maybe because it's Robin LaFevers? Maybe because Shae has already read and loooved this one?

Try all of the above. I need it.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. These books are SOOO good. I can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've never heard of these! I'll have to check them out! Thanks for sharing!! Here's mine - http://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/waiting-on-wednesday-8/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another one I'm waiting for. It has all the elements that I love to read about...I mean, c'mon, Assassins Right!?!?! I'm a HUGE Epic/High Fantasy fan so I love these kinds of books.

    P.S. I was also wondering about a giveaway you had back in March, the prize being The Glass Castle by McCormick Templeman???!!!?? I was the lucky winner, YAY, of that giveaway and I was just wondering, How long does it normally take to receive the book in the mail? Please email me if you have any information, at chelleybelley12@yahoo.com THANK YOU Jessica ♥
    Happy Reading xoxo
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I stumbled upon you blog! Love your blog so much! do you wanna follow each other? follow me and I will follow you right back!
    Have a lovely day!

    Bryony xxx
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had the first book in this series for quite a while but haven't gotten to it yet, although I hear it is awesome! I should stop putting it off!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!