1/04/2014

Most Anticipated Books of 2014: Adult

Since one of my bookish resolutions this year is to read more adult books and I ran this "Most Anticipated" post series for basically every type of YA novel, I figured I'd give the adult books I'm interested in a shout-out as well. This is actually a bigger list than I thought I'd manage, so I'm excited to see what that means for my resolution and my reading this year! Here are the 2014 releases that have caught my eye so far.


The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.
Becoming Josephine by Heather Webb. (Technically published December 31st but I'm counting it).
Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi.


The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd.
The Swan Gondola by Timothy Schaffert.
The Shadow Queen by Sandra Gulland.


The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey.
The Fever by Megan Abbott.
The Blonde by Anna Godbersen.

The currently coverless:
Rooms by Lauren Oliver.

Here's where I could use some suggestions. I don't know about any other than Rooms publishing after the summer, so if you know any that sound great, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen sounds very interesting! I already have The Fever on my TBR list. And I had no idea Lauren Oliver was writing an adult novel. I'm intrigued. Great choices!

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I am so curious about it and I adore fantasy so it should be excellent. The Fever sounds so interesting too. And yes, I'm really intrigued by Lauren Oliver's adult novel as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like. Thanks!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think!