3/13/2013

Exclusive Info & WoW #20: The Worlds We Make





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This is where you showcase an upcoming release you're anxiously awaiting!
This week, I'm waiting on:


The Worlds We Make by Megan Crewe.
Fallen World #3.

To be published in 2014
by Hyperion.

This week, since it's Megan Crewe week on the blog, I have a very special Waiting on Wednesday post.

There is no official blurb yet for this one, but I have spoken with Megan and she has given me some exciting tidbits about this novel to share with all of you!

So, without further ado, your first look at the final Fallen World novel, The Worlds We Make, right from Megan herself!

~ Originally, there were only supposed to be two Fallen World novels. The title for this last one, The Worlds We Make, was Megan's original title for the second (and final) book.

~ "Two important characters who are mentioned but not seen in Book 2 will appear in Book 3."

~ "Like The Lives We Lost, Book 3 is essentially a journey story, but Kaelyn's group will learn something early on that makes this journey significantly different from before."

~ "Helicopters will continue to cause problems."

~ "A cat will play a small but critical role in Kaelyn's survival."

~ "This is the final part of the story, and the journey ahead is a dangerous one. I'm not pulling any punches. Not everyone makes it out alive."

So. Wow. Does that sound exciting or what? And not everyone makes it out alive? Holy smokes! I don't know if I can wait until 2014 for this one! Looks like it will be an amazing end to the trilogy!

What do you think of the trilogy so far? Are you excited for the final novel? I know I certainly am!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds very tempting! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, nice pick! I haven't started the series yet but really want to. The fact that it's complete will move it higher up my TBR. I hate waiting. ;) Hope you enjoy the final book when you get your hands a copy.

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do start the series because it's a great one! I do understand the impatience, though ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I need these books! NOW! Seriously your posts are making me feel like I'm missing out on something awesome! Which I think is you intent, so well done!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was indeed my intention, so I'm glad it's working! :D

      Delete
  4. I still haven't started this series. I really need to add it to my TBR. I heard great things about it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it; it's a wonderful series! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. I loved the first book, I'm dying to read the second one, and now I think I just fainted a little! I am completely, 100% with you on this one. But 2014? *sigh* It's so long away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first one AND the second one (I thought the second was even better, actually) and oh my gosh I'm so excited! Definitely too far away though. Going to be a long wait!

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of this series! I going to have to look it up now!
    New follower!
    ~Ashley
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! It's a great one. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  7. Definitely looks worth looking in to. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Sarah Allen
    (creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!